Evaluating the effectiveness of Leadership and Management in the new Inspection Framework and how to
05 November 2019
This workshop enables participants to reflect on the extent that leaders, managers and those responsible for governance ensure that the education that the school provides has a positive impact on all its pupils.
It focuses on the areas where inspection and research indicate that leaders and managers can have the strongest effect on the quality of the education provided by the school.
Practical tips, strategies and templates are shared. Time is allocated during the day to constructing and editing your own SEF/ SSE with support from the consultant using a variety of templates and resources to ensure it is robust and evaluative.
- Understand how inspectors will evaluate the quality of leadership and management
- Enable participants to consider each element of the inspection guidance and reflected on key implications linked to their own school
- Understand the link and influence that leadership and management has on all elements of school provision and explore practical strategies to demonstrate effectiveness.
- Appreciate the implications and priorities for staff development and wellbeing and reducing workload
- Explore how to communicate your school’s vision and ethos
- Evaluate the extent in which leaders create coherence and consistency across the school so that pupils benefit from effective teaching and consistent expectations, wherever they are in the school
- Explore effective governance that provides robust challenge and support to leaders Ensure pupils are safeguarded robustly
Aimed at All schools Heads, senior leaders, middle leaders, department leaders, phase leaders, governors
Session 1 (05/11/2019 08:45 - 15:30 session)
|Seminar Host||Seminar Name||Seminar Schedule|
|Paul Longden||Evaluating the effectiveness of Leadership and Management in the new Inspection Framework and how to||05/11/2019 08:45 - 15:30|