Evaluating and articulating the implementation of your curriculum and evaluating it in your SEF/SSE
24 January 2020
This course will help you to ensure that your curricular intent is being realised through effective implementation. It will provide you with the opportunity to reflect on how your ongoing monitoring and evaluative activities ensure that curricular experiences ensure pupils receive a high quality of education.
Through the session, using the documents provided,
participants will explore a range of ways to check on the quality of curricular implementation.
There will be time during the day dedicated to constructing and editing your own SEF with support from the consultant.
- Ensure that subject leaders are clear about their roles and responsibilities and have sufficient subject knowledge and expertise
- Look at ways for senior leaders and governors to evaluate the extent to which the curricular intent is being realised so they can quality assure their work
- Explore how to evaluate the professional development needs of staff Ensure the curriculum is effectively resourced.
- Adapt long term and medium-term planning to meet the needs of specific classes, groups and individuals Ensure that subject knowledge taught to an appropriate depth and with clear and necessarily detailed progression through each year group
- Look at ways for leaders know that the planned curriculum is taught in each class/ year group.
Session 1 (24/01/2020 08:45 - 15:30 session)
|Seminar Host||Seminar Name||Seminar Schedule|
|Paul Longden||Evaluating and articulating the implementation of your curriculum and evaluating it in your SEF/SSE||24/01/2020 08:45 - 15:30|