Improving the Effectiveness of Underperforming Teachers
05 October 2020
Creating and maintaining a huge responsibility for the leadership of the school. This one- day course offers guidance and supportive strategies to engage with and improve the performance of underperforming colleagues. This day will consider asupportive programme of tailored support to improve teacher effectiveness.
- Explore a variety of reasons why teachers’ underperformance may have arisen
- Consider a range of practical support strategies that seeks to develop and improve the quality of teaching.
- Ensure that colleagues are self-reflective and provide line managers with ways to develop this in those colleagues who are less so.
- Examine the role that performance reviews and plans have and look at essential aspects of these.
- Reflect on a whole school approach to maintaining and developing teacher performance through effective CPD.
- Explore key factors in recruiting the highest calibre colleagues during the recruitment process.
Aimed at: All schools Heads, senior leaders, middle leaders, department leaders, phase leaders, governors
Session 1 (05/10/2020 08:45 - 15:30 session)
|Seminar Host||Seminar Name||Seminar Schedule|
|Paul Longden||Improving the effectiveness of underperforming teachers||05/10/2020 08:45 - 15:30|