Leading Primary Foundation Subject - Art & Design (am)
20 November 2020
These sessions will provide subject leaders with relevant professional development for the subject they lead. Participants will have the opportunity to engage with pedagogical, curricular and leadership developments as well as relevant research projects.
Subjects covered currently include Art and Design, Design and Technology, Geography, History, PE and Science.
Through the series of sessions participants will have the opportunity to:
- review/ develop/ enhance their curricular planning
- access resources to support the delivery of the curriculum
- receive ongoing subject leader support particularly linked to monitoring and evaluation
- engage with academic research to support the development of pedagogy within the subject
- be signposted to further CPD events/ webinars
- network with other primary practitioners
- receive any OFSTED updates/ guidance linked to the new Education Inspection Framework
Aimed at Primary subject leaders, teachers
Session 1 (20/11/2020 09:00 - 12:00 session)
|Seminar Host||Seminar Name||Seminar Schedule|
|Paul Longden||Leading Primary Foundation Subject - Art & Design (am)||20/11/2020 09:00 - 12:00|